|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Description||We are now looking for the position as below and visit our website: www.ntcgroup.com.kh/vacancy for job description.
1. IT Manager
2. HR Manager-Learning and Development
3. Marketing Officer-Design
4. Admin & Khmer Program Manager
5. School Coordinator - English Program
6. IEP-Native English Teachers-Early Learning & Primary Program
7. អ្នកសម្របសម្រួលចំណេះទូទៅភាសាខ្មែរ (ទីតាំងភ្នំពេញ និង ខេត្ត សៀមរាប)
8. Internal Audit Assistant
9. Stock Assistant
10. Teachers of English
HR Manager- Learning and Development works closely with the Chief HR Officer to ensure the smooth and successful operation of the HR Department, NTC Group.
1. To maintain learning & development policies and procedures so that they are well communicated and implemented;
2. To prepare monthly HR report to be accurately and timely submission.
3. To execute organizational development strategies/activities and all related organizational charts to be in place;
4. To coordinate in identifying and executing the organizational culture to ensure the corporate core values are best practice and promoted.
5. To conduct training needs assessment (TNA) for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance;
6. To monitor and evaluate the learning and development program to ensure smoothness, effectiveness and efficiency.
7. To coordinate in assessing and conducting management trainee program for KGE, EK, and MT to identify their talent/skills/capabilities for both current and future manpower needs;
8. To monitor and evaluate the management trainees program to ensure smoothness, effectiveness and efficiency.
9. To coordinate with HOD/SP to identify core competencies and clear roles in order to prepare employee career development and succession planning
10. To coordinate with HOD/SP to identify employees’ competencies and performance to ensure talent management is developed and retained.
11. To monitor and evaluate talent management processes to ensure smoothness, effectiveness and efficiency;
12. To develop and implement team building program/activities to promote employees’ team spirit within NTC Group;
13. To do other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
1. BBA in management or appropriate related field (HR discipline is a plus);
2. A minimum of 03 years of experiences at a management level in HR;
3. Experience in organizational development; learning &development; and management trainees program;
4. Working knowledge of succession planning and talent management;
5. Good negotiation, leadership, and influencing skills;
6. Good command of English;
7. Demonstration of ability to work under pressure;
8. Strong commitment to diversity;
9. Working knowledge of labor laws,
10. Working knowledge of MS Office skills on Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
11. Knowledge of HRIS
|Name||Mr. Chhorm Visith|
|Address||No.100, Pasteur Street, Sangkat Phsar Thmey III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.|
|Phone||015 838 944|