|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||2|
|Description||Assist the Restaurant Manager in Interviewing, selecting, training, supervising,
counseling and disciplining outlet staff.
• Supervising the floor during meal periods to ensure that all Capella standards and
steps of service are met through all guests interactions.
• Ensuring that checklists, requisitions and proper opening and closing functions are
being completed each shift.
• Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to
• Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary.
• Ensure staffing levels for all outlets are accurate based on hotel and outlet business
levels. Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings communicating
pertinent information to the staff, such as house count and menu changes.
• Communicate with guests and employees using a positive and clear speaking voice,
listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate actions and provide
• Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency
|Requirement||The candidate with a minimum work experience of 2-3 years post completion of education will be considered.
The candidate that has good communication and supervisory skills will be ideal.
The candidate that has experience of activities such as guest seating arrangements, cleaning equipment, food stock, scheduling work for staff on a daily basis will be given maximum preference.
The candidate must be willing to relocate to any branch of the restaurant if required.
The candidate must be willing to work in any shift that is day or night shift.
The candidate should be acquainted with all the rules and regulations of hotel industry.
|Company||Le Urban Garden Residence|
|Address||Le Urban Eco Park , Eco Garden Building #02-01, National Road 3, KM27, Anlong Romeit Commune, Kandal Stueng District, Kandal Province, Cambodia|