|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||** Job Description:
- Make phone call to delinquent to receive the promise
- Conduct field collection activities according to Manager/ Senior’s instruction.
- Prepare the weekly collection activities plan, report daily and monthly.
- Build communication with the local authority.
- Provide support to other department of the company.
- Conduct motorbike repossession from the delinquent customer for selling.
- Prepare the application for bad dept write-off for the delinquent customers who meet the write-off criteria.
- Other task assigns by management.
- Salary (200~300USD)
- Work from Monday to Saturday (break 1 hour for lunch).
- Gasoline allowance 30$ per month, motor parking provides by company.
- Bonus depend on company policy.
|Requirement||- Bachelor degree of finance and banking, accounting, or related field.
- At least 1-year work experience in MFI or Banking.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Confident, Flexible and Creative.
- Effectively solve the problem.
- Be able to work under pressure with high sense of confidentiality
- Should be a self-starter with a track record of meeting and
exceeding aggressive sales targets.
- Fair knowledge of English and Ms Word, Excel, Email.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 023 977 255 for further information. Applications close on 13- April- 2018
|Company||JACCS Finance (Cambodia) Plc|
|Address||Canadia Tower 20D, 20 th floor, No 315, Preah Ang Doung , Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
|Phone||023 977 255|
|Accounting Staff 300~400 USD||2018-07-18|
|HR and Admin Manager 1100~1500USD||2018-07-18|