|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||** Job Description:
- Facilitate regular meeting in cooperation and collection staff.
- Lead and initiate field collection activities with collector.
- Effective collection activities daily operation.
- Give comment for evaluation of collection activities and provide appropriate instruction to each staff.
- Monitor field collector’s activity and propose repossession or legal action case to manager timely.
- Conduct motorbike repossession from the delinquent customers for reselling.
- Prepare the application for bad dept write-off for the delin
- Salary (500~700USD)
- Working time: work five days per week and having holiday in principal is Sunday and another day base on rotation.
- Gasoline allowance 30$ per month, motor parking provides by company.
- Bonus depend on company policy.
|Requirement||- Bachelor degree of finance and banking, accounting, or related field.
- At least 3-year work experience in MFI or Banking.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skill.
- Good at time management and leadership
- Strong commitment and able to work under pressure.
- Fair knowledge of English and Ms Word, Excel, Email.
- Good at English communication
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 977 255 for further information. Applications close on 13- April- 2018
|Company||JACCS Finance (Cambodia) Plc|
|Address||Canadia Tower 20D, 20 th floor, No 315, Preah Ang Doung , Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
|Phone||023 977 255|
|Accounting Staff 300~400 USD||2018-07-18|
|HR and Admin Manager 1100~1500USD||2018-07-18|