|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||- Spend at least 50% working time on collection calls depending on relationship with customer.
- Maximize collection of payment from all customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain efficient records of collection activities.
- Monitor credit accounts and report delinquent customers to Finance Manager for review and action.
- Assist in the dispatch of invoices, airway bills, reminding letters.
- Monitor credit limit/term of accounts to ensure proper action is taken.
- To perform other task assigned by Management
|Requirement||- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, or relevant fields is required.
- Good in Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required.
- Mandarin Chinese speaking will be an advantage.
- Good Computer skill (Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and Email).
- Must obtain numerical skill, credit analysis and debt collection skills.
- Good at dealing with customers on telephone.
- Must be flexible, honest, proactive, and self-motivated.
- Good at time management and possess strong team work spirit.
- Able to work under pressure and complete work with deadline.
* HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates must submit application (CV & Cover Letter) to DHL Express (Cambodia) Ltd. office following below address, or application can be submitted online via this email email@example.com
Shall you require more information, please contact 023 992 618 (Ext: 814 & 822). Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified for interview appointment.
DHL Express (Cambodia) Office: Country Office - Unit 575 A-B-C of California Social House 571 – 575,
Russian Federation Boulevard, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
|Company||DHL Express (Cambodia) Ltd.|
|Address||Building 575 A-B-C, Russian Boulevard, Teuk Thla, Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.|
|Phone||023 992 618|