|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||- Ensure that objectives in terms of volume, availability, visibility, retail margin, quality and customer price of products are achieved for the territory.
- Drive and manage a long term relationship with the retailers.
- Execute the planned and organized sales presentations.
- Develop well planned and organized sales presentations.
- Monitor brand availability on shelf.
- Increase product accessibility and visibility to consumers.
- Determine strategies placement of Permanent and Temporary point-of-purchase materials.
- One to one consumer contacts with SOB as and when require in cycle instructions or special instructions.
- Responsible for business and operational results.
- Manage all assigned funds, materials and equipment efficiently & effectively.
- Forward SWOT Analysis after the conclusion of any cycle activity.
|Requirement||- University Degree in related field.
- Working experience in a similar Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company.
- Applicants who willing to work in Phnom Penh, Kampong Cham & Battambang will be an added advantage.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
- Result Oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Good in communications skills (Khmer and English)
- Holding a valid driving license.
|Company||British American Tobacco (Cambodia) Limited|
|Name||British American Tobacco|
|Address||No. 1121, National Road No 2 Chak Ang Re Leu, Phnom Penh|
|Phone||023 722 555|