|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||- Work effectively and efficiently
- Manage all of the day to day operations to make sure it runs smoothly
- Develop business plan, strategies and execute them to meet the company’s objectives.
- Manage business operation and lead team to deliver outstanding results in all areas including revenue growth, productivity, and profit.
- Execute marketing, sales, and operational activities, producing results that meet or exceed the business plan.
- Maintain product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints. Initiates corrective action.
- Manage income and expense company
- Control or purchase row materiel
|Requirement||- At least 4-5 years in relate field
- Must have Bachelor degree of Management or equivalent
- Experience related to GM of rubber factory
- Manage and control all operating in factory
- Manage rubber production
- Computer literacy: Ms Office (Ms Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and Email)
- Excellent speaking and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
|Company||Rubber Industry Company|
|Address||Borkeo District, Rattanakiri province.|
|Phone||012 98 26 78|