|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||** Job Responsibilities
- To deliver training seminars deemed necessary (and approved by) the Training Manager and/or the General Manager. These seminars will focus on the overall goals of the organization. Majority of which will be customer services or skills training.
- To assist Training Manager to research, monitor and evaluate training activities to ensure that the right programs are selected and worthwhile.
- To be responsible for the training schedules and to manage the schedule of the Director of Training to ensure that time is spent productively resulting in optimum productivity.
- When necessary, takes and transcribes dictation, and composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- To help establish, develop and review relevant and necessary training policies and procedures and recommend areas for improvement to the Director of Training.
- To help Training Manager monitors and oversees related on-the- job training.
- When necessary to substitute Training Manager in delivering the training portion of the Orientation for new employees.
- Any other jobs/tasks as required by the Training Manager
|Requirement||- Relevant Degree
- Excellent in English both writing and speaking and translating.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow.
- At least two years experience in hotel and tourism industry.
** Contact Information
- Contact Person: Ms. KHUT Kimsour, HR Department
- Phone: +855 96 70 55 558 / +855 16 616103
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.sokhahotels.com
- Address: Street 2 Thnou, Sihanouk Ville, Kingdom of Cambodia.
|Company||SOKHA BEACH RESORT|
|Name||Ms. KHUT Kimsour, HR Departmen|
|Address||Street 2 Thnou, Sihanouk Ville, Kingdom of Cambodia|
|Phone||+855 96 70 55 558 / +855 16 616 103|