|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||** Job Responsibilities
- Greet and meet all arriving/ departure V.I.P./valued guests/ long stay guest in courteous manner and check them in/out efficiently and ensure their allocated accommodation is satisfactory.
- Make daily courtesy calls to all VIPs, complained guests and special request guests.
- Inspect all public areas, i.e. - lobby motor court, all exits, elevators, lightings, plants, public phones, flags, etc and ensure department concerned are aware of the problem encountered.
- Handle all complaints and ensure that guest complaints/
comments are properly logged and acted upon by trying to avoid any guest leaving the hotel dissatisfied. If needed, solicits assistance from Management.
- Responsible for night duties, carry out hotel night audit according procedures.
- Assist the AFOM/FOM for room assignment and control. In their absence, the Duty Manager will be the alternate-in- charge of the Front Office.
- Be familiar with the hotel emergency procedures in regard to fire, bomb threat, evacuation etc. and to ensure maximum safety of guests and employee in case of emergencies.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Front Office Manager.
|Requirement||** Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Management or Tourism or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in supervisory level within Front Office Department
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines.
- Organizational skills, management ability, Initiative and ability to work independently.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft office, Internet & Email
- Fluency in English and other language is a plus
** Contact Information
- Contact Person: Ms. KHUT Kimsour, HR Department
- Phone: +855 96 70 55 558 / +855 16 616103
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.sokhahotels.com
- Address: Street 2 Thnou, Sihanouk Ville, Kingdom of Cambodia.
|Company||SOKHA BEACH RESORT|
|Name||Ms. KHUT Kimsour, HR Departmen|
|Address||Street 2 Thnou, Sihanouk Ville, Kingdom of Cambodia|
|Phone||+855 96 70 55 558 / +855 16 616 103|