|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||• Posts room charges and taxes to guest accounts.
• Processes guest charges voucher and credit card vouchers.
• Post charges to the guest accounts that have not been posted or were incurred on the night audit shift.
• Checks to see that all charges are assigned to the appropriate departments.
• To verify that all transactions performed at the front desk are supported by documentary evidence and signatures as necessary and that they have been correctly posted and allocated in to PMS system.
• To Verify that all charges posted from the POS Software, SPA software had reached the correct guest folios and also not missing.
• Prints up and files reservations for the next business day.
• Verifies that room rates are correct and posts those rates to guest accounts.
• Monitors the current status of coupon, discount, and other promotional programs.
• Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office statistics.
• Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities.
• Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
• Prepare of End of day procedure.
• Follow the End of Day / Night Audit Checklist (Must Read !).
• Must have complete knowledge of emergency procedures.
• Balance the day’s charges, making corrections as necessary.
• Performs wake-up calls.
• Run end of day process in property management software (PMS).
• Knows how to operate PMS, typewriters, and other front office equipment's.
• Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints and alert the appropriate manager as needed
• Perform nightly balancing of in-room video and long-distance telephone services
• Understand and knows how to perform check-in and check-out procedures.
|Requirement||• Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
• At Least 1 year Experienced with Hostel/Hotel as Night Audit
• Must Speak English, Read, Write, Listen (Good).
• Hard Work, Honesty, Flexible..
• How to Apply
If you interesting to apply please feel free and submit your CV& Cover letter to our HR Department below address;
#07 Makara Street, Watbo Village, Sangkat Salakamroeuk, Siem Reap City, Siem Reap Province.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.lubd.com
Office Phone: 063 968 902 H/P: 098 263 888
|Company||Lub d Cambodia - Siem Reap|
|Address||07 Makara Street, Watbo Village, Sangkat Salakamroeuk, Siem Reap City.|