|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Description||- Control all account duties as needed such revenue and expense
- Deposits related with bank
- Monthly payroll calculation
- Preparing document for tax declaration and document processing
- Check sale revenue on system
- Manage and lead accounting works in any problem/issue
- Reviews and analyze with checking all the expenditure for comparison to budget
- Controlling and checking daily transactions for cash expenses, cash collection plan
and accounting reporting
- Manage and review AR, AP, SR and daily receivable
- Assist to prepare financial budgets plan and Financial Statement
- Manage and review bank reconciliation in monthly with reporting, Fixed Asset register
update in monthly with admin
- Control and Review Tax: monthly tax, Fixed Asset tax, yearly tax with well
communication with tax department
- Can work with Auditor and other department
- Other tasks assigned by Management.
|Requirement||- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance and Banking
- At least 2-year experience in Accounting
- Familiar with accounting system (Quick Book, Xerox System*, Peachtree system etc.)
- Experience in Tax Declaration is a must
- Can use Microsoft Office (MS. Word, Ms. Excel, Internet & Email)
- Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills
- Be able to work as a team
- Be able to work under pressure
- Good command in English is a must.
- Good Salary
- Employee Insurance
- And other benefits.
Deadline: 15 April 2018
Interested candidates are required to submit a cover letter / CV by indicating the applied position
to email@example.com. For more information, please call to 017 292 266/ 081 805 601.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Company||International Diversity Distributor (IDD)|
|Name||IDD Premium Wine Distributor|
|Address||No.6 St 289, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Phone||017 292 266/ 081 805 601|