|Salary||300 USD -- 600 USD|
|Experience||1 or 2 year up Year|
|Number of hire||1|
|Description||• Provide support to front end users support both at FC office and two remote offices
• Assist to manage IT helpdesk including user problem logging and tracking, user online technical support and trouble-shooting.
• Responsible to manage the IT logistic and setup for users requirement
|Requirement||• Bechelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
• At least 2 or 3 year of experience in hardware/software installation an operation or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• The incumbent is required to have a good knowledge of ERP, BI, ABAP in areas of administration and sound operational practices.
• Be technically oriented in configuration, customization development for all ERP/BI/PI. ABAP and its technology advancements, management, and in delivering high quality IT business applications support to the whole FC business.
• The incumbent is to keep abreast of technology changes in the ERP, BI, PI, ABAP through liaison with FC companies and vendors as well as exercise initiative to avail himself of relevant reading/course materials.
• Good knowledge of business function(s) and basic awareness of business operations.
• Required strong knowledge of servers and desktops processing/operations systems that enables incumbent to work at the highest level of all computers operations phased.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Highly organized, eager to learn and quick to grasp new concepts.
• Comfortable using windows server operating systems and productivity tools such as Ms.office, Ms. Outlook, Ms. Exchange Server, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Visio, Adobe PDF, Ms.Project.
• Basic knowledge of network/infrastructure management in areas of security, administration and sound operational practices.
• Be technically oriented in the telecommunication infrastructure in relation to fixed/mobile facilities and its technology advancements, data-centre facilities management, and in delivering high quality IT operations to support all users as well as the whole business.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in various stages of effective and efficient results.
|Company||First Cambodia Co.,ltd|
|Address||#86AB, st.13/118, Sangkat Pshar Kandal I, Khan Dawn Penh, Cambodia.|
|Phone||069 575 565|