|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Job level||Entry Level|
|Description||• Properly sorted for washing and drying
• Properly counted, marked and sorted
• Properly cleaned and according to the corresponding laundry list
• Examine tear, stains and missing accessories due to processing and that these be remedied and replaced.
• Promptly and efficient collection and delivery.
• Maintains quality in cleaning and finishing and sees to it that systems and procedures are being followed.
• Ensures that all equipment is used and being cleaned properly, refer to the Executive Housekeeper any unusual sound or defects of the equipment.
• Maintains daily production report and sees to it that all equipment used at its maximum output not necessarily over loading the same.
• Helps in marking, sorting, spotting, etc. whenever necessary.
• Ensure cleanliness, proper handling and maintenance of work area and equipment.
• Responsible for resolving all operational problems that occurs within the section.
• Make certain that all assignments are completed by the end of all employee shifts.
• Ensures that the incoming shift is aware of the status of all assignments before the commencement of work.
• Checks and controls the quality of output from the Laundry as a whole.
• Ensures the availability and adequate supply of all housekeeping linen, F&B linen and uniforms as required.
• Ensures constant clear and open communication lines are kept with the Linen Room Supervisor in relation to their requirements.
• Ensures that at all times laundry equipment is kept in a clean state.
• Ensures that at all times the Laundry, as a whole is clean and organized.
• Ensures that adequate supplies of cleaning chemicals and supplies are kept at all times.
• Ensures that the logbook is read on a daily basis and all problems are resolved.
• Train new laundry staff in all operation and activities.
• Reinforce quality control on standard procedures for all laundry operations activities to ensure a consistent high and quality service.
• Delegate work to all personnel.
|Requirement||• At least 2-3 years experiences in the role of
• Knowledge of Laundry principles and practices
along with proper use of cleaning equipment and
• Ability to effectively and efficiently supervise
staff, daily operations and resolve operational
problems in compliance with policies and procedures.
• Ability to operate a computer, phone and other office
• Attention to details with good organizational and
efficient time management skills.
• Previous experience of working on a luxury property.
• Able to stay on an island
|Company||Song Saa Private Island|
|Address||Koh Ouen, Khan Mittapheap|
|Phone||+855 (0)78 380 228|
|Assistant Chief Engineer||2018-10-06|
|Asst. Guest Experience Manager (English/Chinese Speaker) - Cambodian||2018-10-06|
|Speedboat Captain/ Crew||2018-10-06|
|Laundry Supervisor (Cambodian)||2018-11-30|
|Guest Relation Officer - Mandarin Speaker (Cambodian)||2018-11-30|
|F&B - Attendant (Cambodian)||2018-11-30|
|Guest Relations Officer (Mandarin Speaker)||2018-11-30|
|Asst. Guest Experience Manager (English/Chinese Speaker)||2018-11-30|