|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Description||1. To supervise the scheduling and discipline in the department and suggest measures and modifications to be taken.
2. To implement the training programmed for employees in such a manner that will result in the highest quality workers, and the best productivity.
3. To assist in development and ensure that business operating objectives are met,
4. To implement the established controls and assure that they are adhered to.
5. To increase the volume of sales whenever possible and make every effort to control and reduce costs.
6. To ensure decision is made that correspond to that of management policies.
7. To maintain guest complaint and daily report book to be sent up to F & B Office the next day.
8. Action on service personnel on their tidiness, absenteeism and general conduct.
9. To conduct daily meeting with assistant head outlet.
10. To supervise the serving of regular meals or beverages, small pastries, teas, supper, etc. in guest rooms.
11. Checks daily booking list for VIP guests that book in the restaurant
12. Attend to guest complaints and complicated orders.
13. To maintain control over mini bar stock bath in the guest rooms as sell as in the outlet store.
14. To assist in coffee house service and any other outlet as and when necessary or when assigned by the management.
15. Undertakes any assignment that may be given by the group F & B Director from time to time.
16. To monitor and ensures all F & B staff carried out the cashiering duties promptly and efficiently according to the control guidelines set by Accounting Department
|Requirement||Speak Chinese is more priority.|
|Company||G Mekong Hotel|
|Address||# No 419, Street 93, Preah Monivong Blvd, Khan 7 Makara, Phom Penh|
|Phone||015 567 414/ 010 929 789|