|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Description||- Responsible for approaching to determine the material before sample inspection and acceptance approach, with the other contracting party project and technical requirements for material
-Responsible for on-site construction quality management, organizations in the concealed work check the quality of the pre-construction process control, coordination of water, electricity, ventilation, decorative and other professional work, and underground reserve, familiar with the basic construction procedures.
- Construction drawings, construction specifications, the independent progress of the project management area, construction quality, safety and civilized construction management
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management;
- Oversees market scheduling, bid negotiation and consultant management and assists in expediting permits.
- Oversees individual project management of multiple stores including all existing store renovations and new store development.
- Liaises with internal parties and external vendors on store construction, renovation projects and proceeds on relevant licenses application.
- Manages service providers on daily operation of service calls and assignment to technicians in order to provide the most cost effective repair and maintenance service to stores.
- Reviews and monitors the repair and maintenance service expenses in meeting with defined scope and budget requirement.
- Oversees the coordination of equipment services between stores and service providers on repair & maintenance advice and problem solution to stores.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems;
- Responsible for the Building chart triage, provide reasonable suggestions, examination of construction, design, Suggestion;
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Updating and introducing systems, to reduce costs in shops.
- Other Ad-Hoc duties and tasks assigned by the Management of the company.
|Requirement||- Age from 20 to 35
- At least Bachelor Degree
- Having experience in engineering, interior design, project management and preferably gained from F & B industry. Experience in construction management in retail and general contracting is desirable
- Significant knowledge of new store project management including estimation, contract negotiation and build-out with solid working exposure in design and construction process
- Self-motivate; flexible; puncture; honest, hardworking with long term commitment
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Analytical problem solving ability.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within short deadlines.
- Has good oral and communication skills
** Interested candidate please send your CV and cover letter by using the contact details below. Contact detail:
- Name : KARANAK KOI CAFE PTE LTD
- Tel : 023 500 3183
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address : 11, STREET 315, SANGKAT BOEUNG KOK I, KHAN TOUL KORK PHNOM PENH, CAMBODIA.
|Company||KARANAK KOI CAFÉ PTE LTD|
|Name||KARANAK KOI CAFE PTE LTD|
|Address||11, STREET 315, SANGKAT BOEUNG KOK I, KHAN TOUL KORK PHNOM PENH, CAMBODIA|
|Phone||023 500 31 83|