|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||** Marketing Supervisor account executives are responsible for handling all aspects of planned marketing campaigns and activities during periods of crisis.
Other tasks include:
- Planning marketing strategies and campaigns
- Dealing with enquiries from the market, the press, and related organizations
- Organizing promotional events such as press conferences, open days, and exhibitions
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current
marketing campaigns progress
- Analyzing media coverage
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house & journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
|Requirement||** Desired Skills and Experience
- excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- excellent interpersonal skills
- presentation skills
- ability to priorities and plan effectively
- awareness of different media agendas
- Age from 22 to 37
- At least Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Related
- Minimum 1 years working experience in Marketing
- Self-motivate; flexible; puncture; honest, hardworking with long term commitment
- Communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Analytical problem solving ability.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within short deadlines.
** Interested candidate please send your CV and cover letter by using the contact details below. Contact detail:
- Name : KARANAK KOI CAFE PTE LTD
- Tel : 023 500 3183
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address : 11, STREET 315, SANGKAT BOEUNG KOK I, KHAN TOUL KORK PHNOM PENH, CAMBODIA.
|Company||KARANAK KOI CAFÉ PTE LTD|
|Name||KARANAK KOI CAFE PTE LTD|
|Address||CAMBODIA PLAZA – CALIFORNIA HOUSE 2F 200 RUSSIAN CONFEDERATION BLVD SANGKAT TEUK THLA, KHAN SEN SOK PHNOM PENH, CAMBODIA|
|Phone||023 500 31 83|