|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||4|
|Job level||Fresh Graduate|
|Description||- Conduct research on markets to identify event ideas and opportunities to promote company’s brand and boost sales volume
- Prepare annual event plan that includes detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, media plan, staffing, presentations and budgets) according to company calendars, holidays, seasonal sales
- Coordinate between designers, different departments, agencies, suppliers, and vendors for contracts, venues, decoration, entertainment, agenda, requirements, food, accommodations, transportation, etc.; deliver effective and favorable results in a professional and timely manner.
- Coordinate with client, handle queries and resolve any issues before and on the day of the event to ensure that smooth operation
- Oversee the dismantlement of the event and the venue
- Conduct post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis) and produce reports for stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
|Requirement||- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or related field.
- At least one year of experience in sales, marketing, administration or a related field.
- Knowledge of event management and organization
- Knowledge of sales and marketing activities
- Familiarity with FMCG and beverages market
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Intermediate to advanced English proficiency
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated commitment to learn and to share learnt knowledge
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Ability to work under pressure
- Valid driver’s license
- Flexible to travel
What we offer:
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply:
To submit your job application, please go to http://www.chipmong.com/job/event-officer//?acti>
Important Note: applications submitted via above link only will be considered.
|Company||Chip Mong Group|
|Phone||017 593 222|
|Key Account Supervisor||2018-07-21|