|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Job level||Fresh Graduate|
|Description||- Assist the Head of Marketing and Analysis to maximize KHB’s campaign coverage including: developing media plans; distributing and following up media releases and other media resources; booking interviews; and responding to media requests.
- Assist in the evaluation of KHB’s media-based activities including auditing and monitoring media clips; keeping scanned documents, printing aid, magazines, and newspaper for the reference; providing comparison or analysis of coverage as required by management; compiling, formatting, proofreading and editing the media elements of campaign evaluation report.
- Undertake various media support tasks for KHB’s functions, activities and events according to annual event calendars and assigned urgent tasks which include coordination and liaising with communication team, press, TV stations and so on.
- Establish media portfolio and ensure all contracts and contact information are up-to-date.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
|Requirement||- Bachelor’s degree in in Public Relations, Journalism, English or related field.
- At least two years of experience in Media, PR, Communications and/or related area.
- Knowledge of Cambodian media and promotions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a capacity for problem-solving and diplomacy.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills and experience in writing for a range of audiences including writing media releases and articles.
- Strong time management skills with proven ability to manage several projects at once; ability to prioritize work and work effectively to meet tight time frames.
- Fluent in English – writing, reading, speaking, and listening
- Advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure
- Valid driver’s license
- Flexible to travel
What we offer:
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply:
To submit your job application, please go to http://www.chipmong.com/job/media-officer//?acti>
Important Note: applications submitted via above link only will be considered.
|Company||Chip Mong Group|
|Phone||017 593 222|
|Key Account Supervisor||2018-07-21|