|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Job level||Fresh Graduate|
|Description||• Project planning to ensure product schedules are following its development each step of the way from product design to product prototype and samples as well as the final production stage
• Develop and monitor budget for project implementation and production
• Coordinate and negotiate with suppliers and all stakeholders to meet the company’s expectation and deadline including launch dates
• Conduct surveys of customers, if necessary, on the new product and provide recommendation based on surveys
Reporting update and concerns from all stakeholders including but not limited to brewery, supplier and steering committee members.
• Managing the entire product launch process from briefing to creative agency to the commercial launch of new product
• Identify new opportunities for the business to expand
|Requirement||• Bachelor degree in education or related field.
• At least two years of experience in branding and/or related area.
• Knowledge of beverages production process and supply chain management is a plus.
• An excellent communicator both in Khmer and English
• A great project manager
• Business acumen
• Problem solving
• High flexibility
• Able to handle stress and pressure
• Understand manufacturing process is a plus
• Valid driver’s license
• Flexible to travel (Recommended)
What we offer:
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply:
To submit your job application, please go to http://www.chipmong.com/job/npi-executive//?acti>
Important Note: applications submitted via above link only will be considered.
|Company||Chip Mong Group|
|Phone||017 593 222|
|Key Account Supervisor||2018-07-21|