|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Description||The project officer will be responsible for the operationalization of the project on the ground and will work closely with the project team comprising of community facilitators, project manager and the project Accountant. He / She will work in the field and will also work closely with the project beneficiaries and will be responsible for project implementation, monitoring and field level reporting.
Guide and support the co-workers in project planning and implementation process.
Ensure efficient and effective implementation as per the project implementation schedule and in line with the project objectives.
Ensure proper utilization of project resources, including property, vehicles, equipment and funds.
Ensure effective field level monitoring.
Support and prepare project progress reports for submission to the Project Manager.
Support the Project Manager in carrying out capacity building of relevant co-workers, especially in areas of Project Cycle Management and effective monitoring.
Track the development of project in Ratanakiri, through review of log frame, periodic progress reports, and regular field level monitoring visits.
Perform any other task assigned by the supervisor.
|Requirement||• University degree in Development Studies, Social Sciences, International Relations (minimum Bachelor and preferably Master’s Degree)
• At least 5 years of previous professional experience preferably in INGO/NGO with institutional funding.
• Experience and knowledge of project cycle management, Logical Framework Approach (LFA), results-based planning, implementation, and reporting, monitoring and evaluation (RBM).
• Understanding the importance of and be able to apply tools for gender mainstreaming.
• Good communication skills: ability to present information in a clear and concise manner, ability to document information for different target groups, effective liaison skills.
• Good understanding of planning and budgeting processes.
• Experience of working on child rights and child protection will be an advantage.
•Computer skills: sound knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook).
• Capacity for networking, teamwork and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Khmer languages. All project communication, including reporting, within the global programme will be in English.
• Willingness to be based in Ratanakiri.
|Company||SOS Children’s Village of Cambodia|
|Name||Ms. Them Sok kheng|
|Address||#44Bis, St. 334, Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh|
|Phone||023 219190, 012 986 466|