|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||6|
|Description||1. QAAP In-Field Coaching Assessment
- Implement QAAP strategy
- Provide in-field coaching support to all sales team
- Compile and prepare all related reports
2. Sales Training
- Identify the sales training needs at the region
- Provide sales training based on the needs of the region
3. Sales Performance Management
- Execute and monitor the sales performance in the region of plans and strategies in comparison with targeted achievements.
- Prepare sales performance reports for each area and region
- Implement the Sales Force Incentive Scheme of the region
4. Market Intelligence & Audit
- Develop groups and solicit customer feedback (Hotline & FGD).
- Identify new market opportunities and offer insight about product potentials
- Evaluate the market situation and performance of the company across all dimensions (products, selling price, services, customer satisfaction rating etc.)
- To ensure that essential services, such as transportation, product delivery are delivered effectively and efficiently
- Collaborate with the sales team of the region to gather relevant industry information, analyze and prepare reports based on Primary Market Data, monitor the distributor price stability, Competitors Movements & Trend Analyses based on the 4P’s principles of marketing
5. Distributor Management Support
- Random perform physical stocks count at distributor warehouse during visit to provinces
- Make sure distributor are implement zoning stocks or segregate stock (fresh stocks / nearly expiry stocks / expiry stocks) at warehouse.
- Make sure service hotline calls are implement in respective distributor coverage territory.
|Requirement||• Bachelor Degree or higher of in Business or Sales and Marketing or related fields.
• Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience from MFCG
• Experience managing a high performance sales team
• Computer literate: MS office, e-mail and others are preferred
• Good written and spoken English
• Strong analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
|Name||Human Resources Department|
|Address||#1881, Russian Blvd, Phum Ta Ngoun, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
|Phone||(855) 23 987 663|