|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||** Clear Cambodia is a Christian local NGO has currently operated in Cambodia of six provinces such as Svay Rieng, Prey Veng, Kampong Thom,Tboung Khmum, Battambang and Kampot. we are seeking for One (01) qualified candidate to fill in the position below:
- Position of: School WASH Program Coordinator
- Location: Based in Kampong Cham province.
** MAIN RESPONSIBILITY
1. Devote 20% of time to administrative tasks, 10% of time to training volunteers, and the remaining 70% of time should be used to complete all other tasks.
2. Assist school WASH program manager in developing School Operations Manual to be used as a standardized tool for the organization as a whole.
3. Conduct 4 workshops training about WASH “Hand- Washing with soap, Safe Drinking Water, Safe Sanitation, MHM, and Refresher” to school principals or teachers.
4. Work closely with school principals or teachers, in consultation with school WASH program manager, on designing training program.
5. Organize health and sanitation campaign in targeted community in cooperation with chief of DoE, Chief of district rural development, school principals, and teachers in consultation with school WASH program manager.
6. Manage/ facilitate the School BioSand Filter (sBSF) at any exhibition events if it is possible on occasion.
7. Follow school program procedures when completing the school assessment, selecting an appropriate location for the sBSF and Hand-washing station, HWS, and when completing the M&E form so that everything is ready for installation. Ensure that everything runs smoothly and efficiently.
8. Monitor the effectiveness of implementation through the school M&E, sBSF, HWS form, and provide regular reports to M&E Manager and the school program.
|Requirement||- At least 2 years community health education experience or tutoring skill, ideally including experience in good facilitation, communication.
- Must be University graduated or comprehensive training course in health ministry.
- Experience in project monitoring, and evaluation.
- Strong planning, organizational, and interpersonal skills- including adaptability, understanding, negotiation and cross culture skills.
- Must understand, speak and write fluently in Khmer, good understanding, speaking, and writing of English are required.
- Must have knowledge of basic computer software.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and independently.
- Must be willing to travel to remote targeted communities at some times.
- Showing good facilitation and communication skill.
** Interested applicants should obtain an official Clear Cambodia’s application form and submit with CV and a cover letter to Clear Cambodia Main Office at # 86, st 608, Boeng kak 2, Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or email to firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 023 880 164 or Mobile phone: 016 892 890.
Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
** Closing date is 07 March 2018, at 5:00 PM
|Company||Clear Cambodia (CC)|
|Name||HR & Admin|
|Address||#86, St. 608, Sangkat Boeung Kok II, Khan Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh. P.O.Box: 166.|
|Phone||016 892 890 / 016 555 795|