|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||3|
|Description||- Increase volume of deposit for achieving annual goal.
- Be a representative of KREDIT to consult with customer to find out the customers’ problem or customers need with suitable solution.
- Face to face with potential clients to sell saving services and other KREDIT products.
- Follow up the market situation of competitors in MFI sector.
- Prepare strategic plans for deposit with BM, RM and Sale and Customer Service Department.
- Cooperate with branch admin officer and Branch Manager to check and make sure all promotion material are ready before promotion starting.
- Select potential area and arrange group promotion by asking the supporting from BM, CCO, CSO
- Consult and lobby or encourage potential clients to use KREDIT services/products.
- Monitor and follow up a selling process in responsible branch by reporting to BM, RM and Sale Department in monthly.
- Collect information and contribute ideas about marketplace and competitor by reporting to related managers.
- Understand all risks in selling process on all KREDIT service by reporting to related manager for finding the way to prevent and solve problem on time.
- Cooperate with promotion agents in operation area such as TV, RADIO, NEWSPAPER, and MAGAZINE to strengthen on promotions etc.
- Select the target with potential business owners, NGO, Church, Companies and other partners for business activities.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product line, promotional materials, and events.
- Perform other tasks by assigning from BM, RM, Sale Department and related managers in KREDIT.
|Requirement||- Bachelor in Marketing & Sale or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credible and effectively at all levels of the organization
including executive level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspect of products and services and position them against competitors.
- Proven good sales experience
- Analyzing skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and
- Excellent verbal and written communication
** KREDIT provides competitive salary based on education, experience, and potential. We offer annual salary increment plus other benefits such as:
1. Annual incentive
2. Bonus (13th month salary)
3. Pchum Ben salary
4. 24 hours insurance covered staff safety
5. Health benefits 11. Provide staff scholarship
6. Public holiday comply with Cambodia labor law
7. Five working days per week
8. Special interest rate staff loan
9. Staff uniform
10. Staff wedding package
11. Provide staff scholarship
** How to apply
Interested candidate should submit your CV, cover letter, 2 new pieces of 4x6 photo, copied ID card, family book, birth certificate, education and work certificates, and transcript to KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc. Head Office at #71, St. 163, SangkatToul Svay Prey I, Khan
Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by Email: email@example.com
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs.) Closing Date: 27-February- 2018 at 12:00 PM
KREDIT will be neutral, not bias, transparency, non-discrimination towards sex, religious, political
affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note:Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
|Company||KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc.|
|Name||Mr. CHUONG Chet|
|Address||#71, St163, Sangkat Toul Svayprey1, Khan Chamkar mon, Phnom Penh|
|Phone||(855)23 21 79 42/ 89 98 98 18/ 081 890 505|