|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Job level||Entry Level|
|Description||- A bartender has certain responsibilities he must see to. A bartender job duties and responsibilities involve:
- Selling of alcoholic drinks to customers.
- Serving customers.
- Checking the customer’s identification to confirm that the customer is of drinking age.
- Taking payments from the customers.
- Keep the bar well stocked by maintaining the liquor, garnishes and glasses at the bar.
- Refuse to serve customers that have had too much to drink.
- Call taxi cabs for those that are inebriated.
- Keeping records of tabs so in the end they can know how much a customer has had and what is to be paid.
- Pour drinks quickly and as per the customer’s specifications.
- Keep the bar clean.
|Requirement||- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
|Company||Long Set Resort|
|Address||Koh Rong Island, Sihanouk Ville|
|Phone||015 999 283/ 034 477 8888|