|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||- Process purchase requisitions / orders within purchasing authority
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine
procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements
- Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices
- Ensure all request for purchase goods and services is effectively and timely delivery.
- Develop time line procurement, stock, operation and logistics report for manager
- Developing relationship with local and foreign vendors and searching for new sources of supply
- Controlling cost of purchasing
- Cooperating with finance team and relevant department to conduct six months physical check on assists and annual inventory/ assist
- Address staffing resource needs and supervise admins of several departments or purchasing clerks
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management
- Cooperate with all admin to assist and provided logistical support
- Overseeing delivery dates and payment teams of procurement materiel
- Ensure and updated record keeping
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by managers.
|Requirement||- Experiences with in contracting and/or admiration work
- Knowledge of procurement and logistic procedure
- Strong ability to source and develop relationships with vendors
- Knowledge of cost control, market..
- Strong personal and supervisory time management skills
- Good in English (Spoken and written)
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible, friendly working environment.
- Working: 8 hours per day and 44 hours per week
- Punctual, hardworking and ability to work as the team is an essential.
- Honest, good behavior, reliable person and responsibility.
- Be able to follow the rotation
** Application Information
Interested candidate please submit CV & Cover Letter here or via email by using the contact details below. Open for local staff only.
|Company||Phare Performing Social Enterprise Co., Ltd|
|Name||Ms. Sous Sinath|
|Address||#B41, Borey Premprey, Sangkat Kokchak, Siem Reap city, Siem Reap Province|
|Phone||063 966 436|