|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||5|
|Description||1) Expense Management: - Utilize expense effectively, such as water, electricity, plastic bags and stationeries. - Assign appropriate work to staff and set working schedule to achieve the highest productivity.
2) Inventory Control: - Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock. Inform Area Manager for inadequate stock. - Effective stock ordering and correct receiving - Proper stocking, shelves arrangement - Control shrinkage, spoilage and store use - Control out of stock and slow moving items - Cleaning and hygiene - Follow food safety guideline - Conduct IBT (Inter-Branch Transfer) procedures only after receiving permission form Area Manager. - Prepare for Stock take - Prepare and maintain for excellence stock displays - Display products, price tags according to planogram - Daily control and monitor high value stock moment
3) Store Cleaning and Hygiene:
- Arrange cleaning staff schedule to ensure maintenance a clean environment in store - Daily checking for store cleanliness - Daily checking for food counter cleanliness - Ensure all staff are follow hygiene guidelines
4) Security: - Maintain safety and security of the store, properly documenting any incidents that occur - Regularly check safe, cashier register, staff lockers and makeup cabinet according to instructions. - Monitor and take action on shift analysis records - Keep eyes on back door, stock receiving areas and cashier registry. Pay attention to customers and internal shoplifting. - Ensure nothing is put next to fire and first-aid equipment’s. Make sure they can be operated effectively and used safely. - Implement and reinforce security control according to security regulation. - Manage related cash in secure area and follow cash management procedures
5) Administration: - Utilize computers to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning - Perform daily shift briefing as communication to store team - Read “Store Bulletin” and finish the designated work. - Complete daily/weekly/monthly procedures and send related documents back to office in a timely manner.
6) Customer Service: - Greet customers, Be Friendly and Helpful, Provide Prompt, Polite Service, and Thank to Customers - Create store environment and team member setting customer first as the priority - Train and require excellent customer service from all store staff - Do as a role model for store team to delivery excellence service to consumers.
- Handle customer complaints professionally - Suggestive Selling
7) Staff Management: - Assign work to every staff appropriately and guide new joiners. - Arrange staff day off and holiday. - Introduce to every new joiner and borrowed staff. - Guide staff in providing customer service. - Take disciplinary actions only after receiving permission from Area Manager. - Offer training to staff, monitor and praise their performance.
8) Report: - Report promotional activities, events and relocation of competitors. - Obtain opinions or complaints from staff/customers.
|Requirement||- Complete Bachelor Degree in equivalent field with minimum 2 years experiences, the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job.
- Computer literacy ( Excel & Word 2007, PowerPoint)
- Loyalty, honesty, patient work, positive aptitude
|Company||Circle K Cambodia|
|Address||TH CVS Co., Ltd - Circle K Cambodia CITY TOWER BUILDING: No.321,Mao Tse Toung Blvd., 338 UNIT 1A, Sangkat Phsar Depot I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia (855) 23 882201|
|Phone||078 777 692|