|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||- Booking Tour guide.
- Briefing guide about clients & program
- Update guide database
- Making operating program for guide.
- Cooperation with Sales Team, giving advices about programs.
- Re-checking services to make sure all services are well reserved before client's arrival
- Dealing with trouble, which may happen on tour implementing.
- Cooperate with accounting Dept in payment to suppliers.
- Quality follow up calls to clients
- Report to Quality & Production department about programs, suppliers and activities.
|Requirement||** Language: Excellent English (a third language would be a plus)
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Able to handle multi-tasks
- Attention to details
- Flexible and hard working
- Able and willing to work in team
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude, open-minded, likes to travel around the country
- Excellent communication skills and self-motivated
- Creative and customer service minded
- Able to use Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in the travel agency, at least 3 years
- A deep knowledge of Cambodia as a tourist destination
** Category: Tourism & Travel Agency
- Location: Siem Reap
- Schedule: Full-time
- Compensation: Competitive upon qualification
- Benefits: Social insurance, lunch, health check and bonus.
- Working hours: 8.30-12.00/1.30-5.30, Monday to Friday
** Application Information
The Interested candidates should submit his/her application to the address or email address as given below as soon as possible, with subject 'Application: SENIOR OPERATION EXECUTIVE - YOUR NAME' to Contact of Clemence CARCANAGUE (Ms.) Country Manager.
|Company||EASIA TRAVEL CAMBODIA CO., LTD|
|Name||Clemence CARCANAGUE (Ms.)|
|Address||Charming City, No. 32-34, Trorpeangses Village Sangkat Koukchork, Siem Reap Province, Cambodia|
|Phone||+855 (0)17 555 639|
|HOTEL RESERVATION EXECUTIVE||2018-07-21|