|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Job level||Entry Level|
|Description||- Regular field visit as the call plan provided by Medical Supervisor / Manager.
- Promote company products and services to existed customers (doctors, hospitals, and clinics) and obtain new accounts in the assigned territory.
- Acquire and show a deep of products knowledge to convince customers of products
- Keep good relationship and develop for long-term with all doctors in your own areas.
- Keep reporting on customers’ feedback, markets development and competitors’
- Resolve customer’s complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, prepare
reports and making recommendations to management.
- Committed to achieve the personal sales target that provided by the company.
- Submitted the basic reports (Weekly, Monthly, and Working plan) on time to Principle
- Will be assisted other tasks as required by the top management.
|Requirement||• Bachelor degree in the medical background is required, Fresh graduated also are
encouraged to apply.
• Good communication skill and the team player.
• Self‐reliant, honest and hard working.
• High level of motivation.
• Experiences in promoting medical products is a plus.
• Experiences in pharmaceuticals is a plus.
• Having driving license is a plus.
Working time: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM Monday - Friday and Saturday half day
Holiday: Sunday / National Holiday
Benefits: 13th Month and incentives, annual leave and public holidays
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this recruitment, Please click and submit your CV!
ADD: #298, Monivong Blvd., Tous Les Jours Monivong Building 1st floor, Phnom Penh
TEL: 023 964 864 / 023 964 864 / 010 23 44 50 / 098 224 783 / 016 68 10 98
|Address||Tous Les Jours Monivong Building,1st Floor, #298, Preah Monivong Blvd. Sagnkat Boeung Raing,Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penhh.|
|Phone||023 964 764|