|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
- Responsible for aspects of retail operations, including sales processing, promotion activities, managing of manpower allocations, managing & motivating of retail staffs, stock level monitoring, and etc.
- Review, accurate and complete daily/weekly/monthly reporting for the management.
- Ensure and maintain products quality standard
- Work closely with the Operations Manager on performance and customer satisfaction.
- Assist with training, developing, measuring performance, disciplining, as assigned
- Assist with reviewing and researching financial reports, including reviewing the monthly profit and loss statements and payroll to ensure monthly budget requirements are achieved
- Ensure that the outlet remains clean, organized and properly functioning, and that all equipment is properly maintained
- Ensure health, safety and sanitation standards are followed at all times
- Provide outstanding customer service in a timely manner to both guests and fellow employees
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred
- At least 3 years experience in retail operations management
- Event coordination experience is a plus
- Passionate about ice cream and desserts
- Possesses a mature and independent personality with positive work attitude
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent command in Khmer and English
- Willing to work on weekend and Public Holiday
- Working hour
Operation Hours : 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Work 8 hours per day (2 shift)
6 days per week
Rest day : Monday - Thursday (as assigned)
Salary & Benefits:
- $500 - $800 (depends on qualification & experience)
- Mobile phone top-up allowance
- Parking allowance at Aeon Mall 1
- Sales Incentive (After 3 months probation period)
|Address||No.3 St.156, Sangkat VealVong, Khan 7Makara, Phnom Penh|