|Category||Travel Agent/Ticket Sales|
|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Job level||Entry Level|
|Description||- Analyzing, re-examining price, terms & condition of contract/agreement.
- Updating information about price, promotions or any changes from suppliers
- Handling sales requests about Incentive, Ad-hoc or special clients..., choosing suitable suppliers to deal/negotiate best price/services possible.
- Be responsible for any prices brought up for sales till the final payroll settlement processes.
- Supporting Marketing department to ensure products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms & conditions.
- Summarizing, making statistic sales volume, conclusion for commitment with contracted
suppliers for kickback policy.
- Reporting for evaluation, analyze and comprehensive summary about contracting activities.
- Conducting surveys, site inspection and new products with review
- Analyzing market trends and customers’ demands to expand suppliers as well as seek out new products for promoting and developing our business.
|Requirement||- Cambodian National
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Negotiation skills
- Flexible and hard working
- Able to work in team
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude, open-minded
- Excellent communication skills and self-motivated
- Creative and customer service minded
- Able to use Microsoft Office applications and Microsoft Outlook
- Experience in a similar position is required.
- A good knowledge of hotel reservation & tourism would be appreciated.
Benefits: Social insurance, lunch, health check
Send application with CV and covering letter to Mrs Carcanague, Country Manager email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject 'Application Contracting Manager Siem Reap - YOUR
|Company||EASIA TRAVEL CAMBODIA CO., LTD|
|Address||Room 410, #60 Monivong Blvd Phnom Penh - Cambodia|
|Phone||855 (0) 85 222 417|