|Salary||250 USD -- 500 USD|
|Number of hire||2|
|Description||At least experience 2 years
- Good Comment in English
- Hard working
- Honesty & Work under pressure
|Requirement||• Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include appropriate
cleaning of all offices, concourses, seating areas, washrooms, restaurants, concession
stands, suites, and all public spaces.
• Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of guest
• Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff, including the day, event and post-event
• Daily supervision of the grounds keeping staff, including the day, event and post-event
• Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
• Conduct pre-event inspections of all rooms, concourses, clubs, seating areas and public
areas prior gate opening for every event held at the Arena.
• Recruit, schedule and train all new housekeeping staff members.
• Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
• Determines and maintains the department work schedule used to notify staff of
upcoming events and ensure proper preparation and staffing for each event.
• Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair
and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
|Address||Le Urban Eco Park Eco Garden Building #02-01, National Road 3, KM27, Anlong Romeit Commune, Kandal Stueng District, Kandal Province, Cambodia|