|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Job level||Entry Level|
|Description||- Develop policies for MEP review and standard for capital project including the analysis of the master plan information.
- Develop best practice and maintenance management measure including the review and update of standards.
- Develop and Calculate bill of quantity & make request construction tools & materials
- Assist in the quality and safety audit, identify and highlight possible risk on project
- Provide technical advice to staffs in regarding installation and maintenance of MEP system.
- Manage and oversea the work of subordinate staff, contract architects.
- Generates and complies statistical information necessary for budgeting of facilities, equipment and manpower.
- Review complete projected, designs or studies for policy and budgetary compliance, may perform technical review of designs
- Develops and maintains a cost estimating for facilities regarding MEP system.
- Review plan, advice staffs on construction projects, prepares change order and request for information response as required.
|Requirement||- 5 years ( or plus) of experience in electrical Engineer
- Degree in Mechanical electrical, and plumbing and other equivalent degree
- Be able to structural with useful application (3D Auto CAD, 3D Max,and MS Office
- Have a logical, analytical and creative approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated knowledge of cost control, cost reporting and project schedule management;
- Demonstrated track record of multi project coordination with projects in varying phases of completion
- Good oral and written English and Khmer communication skills
- Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and leadership
- Be friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working, and be able to work under the pressure.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to send your update CV with current photo to following address
CONTACT PERSON: Manager
Office (+855) 23-992-087
Mobile (+855) 85-33- 44-55
E-mail : email@example.com
Working Date : Monday-Friday (8:00am – 17:30pm)
Address: Room No.283 “G” Building 274 (Phnom Penh Center), Sothearos Blvd. (3), Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh,The Kingdom of Cambodia
Note: Please bring your valid ID with one current photo size (4x6) and other document related to your skills when you come to do an interview.
|Company||Welt Bio Co., Ltd.|
|Name||Ms. MOTH Leakhana|
|Address||Room No.283 Gray Building 274 (Phnom Penh Center), Sothearos Blvd. (3), Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh,The Kingdom of Cambodia.|
|Phone||(+855) 85-33-44-55 / (+855) 23-992-087|