|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
• In coordination with the Company Legal Director or legal team, develop, review and update standards for contracts (service, commercial and administrative), including presentation of budget, payment terms, general terms and conditions and provisions.
• Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, management input, and company’s needs and expectations.
• Prepare and elaborate specific contracts terms and conditions between the Company and suppliers/customers.
• Monitor the implementation of agreements/contracts and review contractual performance to ensure compliance with terms and conditions and to identify issues or amendments requiring resolution.
• Ensure that contracts are properly entered into company databases and securely filed and maintained
• Organize all contracts properly and keeping their privacy.
• Prepare other documents and carry out other works as required by the company
|Requirement||• At least Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business or other related fields
• At least 3 years’ experience in managing business contracts and works relating to legal issues
• Very good negotiating and persuasive skills
• Good knowledge of Cambodian laws and regulations related to business
• Able to use MS Office word, excel and internet
• Very Good English knowledge
• Honest, flexible, hardworking, attention to details and well-coordinated
Interested candidate can send CV and cover letter via email to: email@example.com or deliver it at: Building 138, Preah Norodom Blvd, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
For more information contact 093 996903 (Ms. Chea Mengyu)
|Address||#138, Preah Norodom Blvd, Tonle Bassac, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Public Relation Manager||2018-10-30|
|Maintenance Mechanic Supervisor||2018-10-31|
|QS for Stock Monitor and Control||2018-10-31|
|Property Management Director||2018-10-31|