|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Description||• Provide guidance or assistance in vialling canteen facilities and food.
• Make staff aware of Health, Hygiene and Safety issues.
• Carry out daily floor visit to check housekeeping and compliance issues.
• Check complaint or suggestion boxes to share the notes, if any, with the concerned management.
• Provide refresh training to staff on general issues like company rules, regulations, policies,procedure and discipline.
• Undertake administrative procedures.
• Handle problems between staff.
|Requirement||• Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration, Human Resources, Hospitality, Education or related field.
• At least 2 years’ experience in administration.
• People-oriented, proactive, resourceful, outgoing, self-motivated and a good team player
• Strong sense of responsibility with good analytical skill, flexible and detail-minded
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Khmer
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=390 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia
|Company||Chip Mong Group|
|Address||P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia.|
|Phone||017 593 222|