|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||2|
|Description||1. Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
2. Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations;
3. Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
4. Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
5. Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
6. Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
7. Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
8. Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements;
9. Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices;
10. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
11. Other tasks assigned by HR Manager and GM/CEO,
|Company||Tonle Bassac Restaurant|
|Address||Building #534 Prehmonivong Bld Sangkat Tonlebasac khan Chamkamon Phnom Penh|