|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Description|| Job Responsibilities :
The SmartLuy Business Development Manager is responsible to build market position for SmartLuy by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. Develop and implement enterprise sales strategy of mobile money products relevant for payments ecosystem development with a digital focus, in line with overall corporate strategy.
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials, estimating partners needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Contributes towards developing strategic business plans through the provision of appropriate account and market intelligence and, to take responsibility for implementation of these specific action plans to support overall relevant strategy.
• Engages in business negotiations with potential and existing clients and accountable for the outcomes.
• Generates business development reports and analysis.
• Works with internal stakeholders to ensure processes are effective and efficient, in line with defined and approved design and rules.
• Performs other tasks relevant to the role as assigned by senior management.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
|Requirement|| Job Requirements :
• Degree or higher in Business Management, Banking, Finance, Telecommunications or in a related field
• 5+ years of senior experience in a related commercial field: microcredit, mobile-money or other financial services targeting low income consumers in Cambodia
• Effective and well-rounded people management skills, and experience in leading and developing a diverse team and demonstrated operational experience in mobile payments
• Knowledge of the local business environment, particularly in financial services, payments, mobile money or telecoms industries
• Excellent knowledge of front/back office processes and procedures; and related controls
• Strategic planning & implementation
• Strong prospecting, sales planning, market knowledge skills
• Influencing, negotiating, closing and motivation skills
• Making recommendations at Senior Leadership Team level
• Strong customer focus
• Affinity towards entrepreneurship, understanding potential benefits of mobile technology to low-income populations
• Familiarity with latest mobile technology payment solutions
• Ability to develop and analyse financial/business data
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment with the flexibility to accommodate demanding projects schedules
• Good communication and relationship management (internal & external) skills
• A proven track record for personal and professional integrity
• Self-driven and highly motivated
• English and Khmer fluency
• Excellent computer literacy (particularly MS Office Suite).
|Company||Smart Axiata Co., Ltd.|
|Address||No464 A, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Tonlebasac, Khan Chamkarmoan, Phnom Penh|
|Phone||010 202 148/ 010 202 136|
|Modern Trade Executive (Urgent)||2018-08-18|
|Homebroadband Sales Supervisor||2018-07-27|