|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Description||• Upon joining the company, actively participate in the design and construction of the feed mill(s) and farm(s), and the procurement of feed mill and farm equipment under the responsibility of the project manager.
• Participate in recruitment of feed mill and farm personnel by defining skills criteria in collaboration with HR and attending selection interviews.
• Take over the role of feed mill and farm manager by being instrumentally active in the commissioning and startup phase.
• Oversee day-to-day feed mill operations ranging from production management to product delivery, quality and cost control, and maintenance.
• Oversee day-to-day farm operations ranging from farm management to swine breeding, quality and cost control, and maintenance. Monitor and track pig production in accordance with the production goals.
• Monitor the health and well-being of swine; ensure all necessary injection, nutritionists, vendors, and related stakeholder’s to maintain and improve current standards and to ensure high quality, cost effective and value-added feed and swine products.
• Ensure operations excellence and humane animal handling through developing and evaluating all standard operating procedures and conducting regular inspections of the manufacturing processes, swine production and farm operation.
• Ensure compliance with all necessary governmental and industrial policies and regulations including taxation, related legal responsibility, workplace safety, and environment and waste management, etc.
• Maintain all records and documentation related to swine production, feed production, and feed transportation.
• Propose necessary resources and/or training needed to improve workforce capabilities and productivity.
• Prepare relevant budget plans and forecasts, and present to upper management.
• Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
|Requirement||• Bachelor’s degree in Management, Operations Management, Agricultural Studies or a related field. Master’s degree is preferred.
• Minimum 15 years’ experiences in feed mill/farm management or agricultural operations management.
• In-depth knowledge of feed mill management and agricultural operations management
• Knowledge of appropriate regulations pertaining to health, safety and the environment.
• Familiarity with livestock production (pig/swine).
• Familiarity with Agri-statistics.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong business acumen.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate professionally with vendors and customers, managers and employees at all level.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a manufacturing or agricultural environment.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a highly demanding and fast paced business environment.
• Ability to work effectively in a team.
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
• Ability to work under pressure (position involves tight deadlines and scheduling).
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=346 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia
|Company||Chip Mong Group|
|Address||P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia.|
|Phone||017 593 222|